Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is there anyone out there?

Still here :) No word from Jack in a long time. No news is good news in my book. Means He is out enjoying life , family and trips! Rock on everybody!
    "Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-mechanic from Mad Max-
    If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
    - BLT Offroad KE7CSK

For some time I’d periodically check in, but got error pages as if the site was down. So I thought this site was taken offline.
    David A. Wright
    Happy Trails to you, until we meet again ~ Roy Rogers and Dale Evans

Graduate Member

I still check in once in a while to see if there is anything going on. I know a lot of people moved on to other bigger forums, but I never really did. Once they get too big I lose interest. I have not been out much in a loooong time so I certainly haven't contributed. I'm not sure I have even been on a gravel or dirt road this year. I meet for breakfast with 3 or 4 other retired guys once a week and the subject of places in the Owyhee country comes up occasionally, but not much happens. Pretty pathetic for a retired guy who had all those plans.
    Alan

I tried to check in here a couple months and also got error pages so I thought the site was no longer up. But here it is! Most of the posts are years old however.
    Time goes on and things change....
    '98 Xcab Taco 4x4 with Flippac, Deavers, Donahoes, Stubbs Sliders, ARB bumper/Warn M8000 winch, Coolmatic 50L fridge, CB & 2M radios
    www.bajataco.com/vikingvince/Vince_FlipPac/index.htm

Some folks are just old fashioned enough to still come around. I belong to an off road club in the Antelope valley/Ridgecrest area. We just held a poker run, and BBQ, with camping, at Holland Camp, back in the El Paso Mtns near Randsburg. Our club, "Hi-N-Lo Desert Runners Club", is on Facebook as a meeting place, as it seems a lot of people are there. Our event was able to give over $1000 dollars to the "Wounded Warriors Project", and every one had a BALL. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-12 holland camp 2-16 003 (640x427).jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	199.7 KB 
ID:	10014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-13 holland camp 2-16 013 (640x427).jpg 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	10015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEDC0572 (640x480).jpg 
Size:	306.6 KB 
ID:	10016