Thread: Antigravity Micro Start PX-1 Personal Power Supply

Default Antigravity Micro Start PX-1 Personal Power Supply

After being shown one of these last weekend, I did my research, and bought one today for the Jeep. The PW has dual batteries, so I'm not as concerned about battery problems. The Jeep has a single battery, albeit a very good one - a DieHard Platinum G35, but with a fridge and winch, having a backup seemed to be a good idea. I've tried the small lead/acid type of power packs from Schumaker, DieHard and Interstate Battery, and had very poor results. They always seem dead when needed, and even after a full recharge, didn't work as well as I thought they would. The long term storage ability of the Lithium Ion battery, along with the size really appealed to me. The testimonial from BX who has used his already, as well as the reviews and videos I read or watched convinced me that this was exactly what I needed. Also having the option to power other equipment will be very handy.

So, here it is!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	micro start battery.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	138.4 KB 
ID:	9836   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	open case.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	9837   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	case.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	9838   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	box.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	9839  

Graduate Member

That is impressive! It would save a lot of space and weight to have one of those instead of a second battery. And the cost isn't all that high either compared to something like an AGM battery.
    Alan